Mutual fund shares of a class available to employees of the fund.
Related information about Z shares:
- Z-Share Definition | Investopedia
A class of mutual fund shares that employees of the fund's management company are allowed to own. Employees may have the option of buying Z-shares or ...
- What are Z Shares?
Brief and Straightforward Guide: What are Z Shares?
- What is Z shares? definition and meaning
Definition of Z shares: Mutual fund shares of a class available to employees of the fund.
- TESIX - Mutual Shares Fund - Overview | Franklin Templeton
Prior to November 1, 1996, the fund offered only a single class of shares without a sales charge and Rule 12b-1 expenses, Class Z shares. Figures reflect a ...
- MUTHX - Mutual Shares Fund - Overview | Franklin Templeton
Please read the prospectus carefully before investing or sending money. Class Z shares are only offered to certain eligible investors as stated in the prospectus.
- Jay-Z shares generator power with New York neighbours - MSN Music
Music News. Jay-Z shares generator power with New York neighbours. Nov. 6, 2012, 10:02 AM EST. Hip-hop mogul Jay-Z proved to be the perfect neighbour ...
- Alger Z Shares
Inspired by Change, Driven by Growth. September 30, 2012. THREE LEADERS – ONE VISION. SLOW. GR. OW. TH. Coming of Age. Established. TIME. EA ...
- Jay-Z Shares His Fatherly Advice For Blue Ivy « Fresh 102.7
Sep 7, 2012 ... In this weekend's New York Times Magazine, Jay Z talks about his career and of course his little girl Blue Ivy. In the article, Jay talks about ...