A guarantee in some financial products which tracks market value daily and will lock in future returns at any new high mark. For example, if a note was purchased with a guaranteed 5% return but at a later date the value of the underlying commodity raises to the equivalent of a 7% return, the new rate is locked-in and the note will pay out the higher 7% return at maturity.
Related information about daily lock-in:
- What is daily lock-in? definition and meaning
Definition of daily lock-in: A guarantee in some financial products which tracks market value daily and will lock in future returns at any new high mark.
- Highest Daily Lifetime Income - Guaranteed Retirement Income ...
No other annuity provider can offer our unique combination of these daily lock-in guarantees with annual 5% growth compounded daily for retirement income.
- Retirement Red Zone - Our Solution of Guaranteed Lifetime Income
... Value for the HD Lifetime® Income options, with its guaranteed daily lock-in, ... driven by our daily lock-in guarantee and can help in your legacy planning.
- 5 Common Mistakes When Buying a Variable Annuity - TheStreet
Aug 10, 2012 ... A daily lock-in feature is likely to have a different impact on the underlying investment within the annuity than a monthly or quarterly lock-in.
- Prudential HD6 Variable Annuity...professional opinions ...
Aug 1, 2010 ... many people wait 20 or 10yrs to touch this stuff, so once you take a withdrawl the daily lock in ends. Vs other annuities that take an annual lock ...
- Prudential Annuities | My Annuity Guy
Nov 8, 2012 ... The Prudential Annuities Highest Daily Lock In has been one of the most ... In the past, the Prudential rider offered a highest daily lock in or 5% ...
- Gary Goldberg Financial Services
A daily lock-in feature is likely to have a different impact on the underlying investment within the annuity than a monthly or quarterly lock-in. The frequency of ...
- Planning events to attract millennials - Generational Insights
Aug 7, 2012 ... WITH A DAILY LOCK-IN. Call our National Sales ... And still, no one else is talking about today's most compelling VA benefit: the daily lock-in.