A price-weighted index of the 100 most heavily traded stocks in the German market.
Related information about DAX 100:
- DAX - DAX - CNNMoney.com
Data as of 11:45am ET, 11/29/2012. Companies in the DAX. Company. Price, Change, % Change, P/E, Volume, YTD change. Volkswagen AG, 165.80, +2.20 ...
- DAX 100
In the index overview for DAX 100 you can se quote and graph. You can also see the constituents of the index and quote information for the constituents of the ...
- DAX 100 Definition - What is DAX 100?
What is DAX 100? Find out right now with a helpful definition and links related to DAX 100.
- Deutscher Aktienindex 100 (DAX 100) Definition | Investopedia
A former price-weighted index that represented Germany's top traded 100 stocks. DAX is an abbreviation for Deutscher Aktienindex. The DAX 100 was formed ...
- HKDX Quote - Deutsche Borse AG DAX 100 Price Index - Bloomberg
Index performance for Deutsche Borse Ag Dax 100 Price Index (HKDX) including value, chart, profile & other market data.
- DAX 100 | Business Pundit
The Deutscher Aktienindex 100, usually known as DAX 100, is a price-weighted German stock index, and is part of the bigger group of German Stock Exchange.
- What is DAX 100? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of DAX 100: Price weighted index of the top (blue chip or most-heavily traded) 100 stocks on the Frankfurt stock exchange.
- What is DAX 100? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of DAX 100: A price-weighted index of the 100 most heavily traded stocks in the German market.