nouncapital borrowed by a company, using its fixed assets as security
Related information about debenture capital:
- What is debenture capital? definition and meaning
Definition of debenture capital: nouncapital borrowed by a company, using its fixed assets as security.
- Debenture Capital - Definition of Debenture Capital - QFINANCE
Definition of debenture capital from QFinance - The Ultimate Financial Resource. What is debenture capital? Definitions and meanings of debenture capital.
- Debenture capital | FOREX MANAGEMENT - FX rates, Foreign ...
FOREX MANAGEMENT - FX rates, Foreign Investments, Forex risks, USD vs INR: Debenture capital.
- Debenture Capital: Definition from Answers.com
capital obtained through the sale of unsecured bonds, called debenture . Previous: Debenture , Death Tax , Death Benefit.
- What Is Debenture Capital?
Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Is Debenture Capital?
- debenture - definition of debenture by the Free Online Dictionary ...
Things were at this pitch when Bert bethought himself of creating a sort of debenture capital in the business for the benefit of Tom. The War in the Air by Wells, ...
- Basic Information About Vc Funding - Venture Capital | Equity ...
Debenture capital is also a part of VC funding and it is similar to promissory notes because ... The holders of debenture capital are the creditors of the company.
- Types of Debentures
Mar 15, 2010 ... On the expiry of period, debenture capital is redeemed or paid back. ... The debenture capital is repaid either at the option of the company by ...