The document used in some states instead of a mortgage. Title is conveyed to a trustee rather than to the borrower.
Related information about Deed of Trust:
- Trust deed (real estate) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In real estate in the United States, a trust deed or deed of trust is a deed wherein legal title in real property is transferred to a trustee, which holds it as security for ...
- Deed of Trust - Legal Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A document that embodies the agreement between a lender and a borrower to transfer an interest in the borrower's land to a neutral third party, a trustee, ...
- Deed of Trust - What is a Trust Deed? - Who is the Trustee?
Explanation of deed of trust. Trust deeds evidence a mortgage loan secured by a promissory note. Parties to a trust deed, including role of the trustee.
- Deed of Trust | LII / Legal Information Institute
A Deed of Trust is a type of secured real-estate transaction that some states use ... A deed of trust involves three parties: a lender, a borrower, and a trustee.
- A3G Deed of Trust
Deed of Trust. THIS DEED OF TRUST, Made this. Day of. 20. BETWEEN. Herein called TRUSTOR, whose address is. , State of Alaska,. (Number and Street) ...
- Deed of Trust | Home Guides | SF Gate
Deed of Trust - read about Deed of Trust Agreements, What Is a Second Deed of Trust?, The Meaning of Trust Deed, Define Deed of Trust, Deed of Trust ...
- Deed Of Trust Forms – Deeds Real Estate Forms
Purchase deed of trust forms, deeds real estate forms, quit claim deeds and many other types of deed forms for all 50 States at US Legal Forms.
- What Is The Difference Between A Mortgage And A Deed of Trust?
Jan 21, 2000 ... This may be in the form of a mortgage or a deed of trust. Whichever document is used, the purpose of both types of documents is to secure the ...