An annuity for which payments are made to the annuitant only after a specified period of time has passed.
Related information about deferred payment annuity:
- Deferred Payment Annuity Definition | Investopedia
An annuity where the payments received will start some time in the future, as opposed to starting when the annuity is initiated. An annuity is a financial contract ...
- Deferred Payment Annuity - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
An annuity that stipulates payments be made to the annuitant at a later date, such as when the annuitant reaches a certain age.
- What is deferred payment annuity? definition and meaning
Definition of deferred payment annuity: An annuity for which payments are made to the annuitant only after a specified period of time has passed.
- Deferred Payment Annuity: Definition from Answers.com
Annuity whose contract provides that payments to the annuitant be postponed until a number of periods have elapsedfor example, when the annuitant attains.
- Deferred Payment Gift Annuity | Giving
Capital gains are partially avoided when appreciated assets are used to fund a deferred payment annuity. Remaining gain can be reported ratably as payments ...
- What Is Deferred Payment Annuity?
A deferred payment annuity is a type of annuity contract that is structured to delay the initiation of payments to the annuitant or beneficiary until a designated ...
- Financial accounting> Deferred payment annuity - Homework Help ...
Deferred Payment Annuity. An annuity which specifies payments be made to the holder at a future or later date, like when the holder reaches a certain age.
- Deferred Payment Charitable Gift Annuities - Campbell University
... will pay no capital gains tax if the assets gifted are sold, so the assets you use to purchase your deferred-payment annuity are valued at full market value.