The withdrawal from circulation of a particular form of currency, such as gold.
Related information about demonetization:
- demonetization - The Free Dictionary
de·mon·e·tize (d -m n -t z , -m n -). tr.v. de·mon·e·tized, de·mon·e·tiz·ing, de·mon·e· tiz·es. 1. To divest (a coin, for example) of monetary value. 2. To stop using (a ...
- Demonetization - Investopedia
Demonetization is the act of stripping a currency unit of its status as legal tender. Demonetization is necessary whenever there is a change of national currency.
- What is Demonetization?
Oct 30, 2012 ... Demonetization is the process of ceasing to produce and circulate a particular form of currency. Though there is usually a public...
- Postage stamp demonetization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The demonetization of postage and revenue stamps is the process by which the stamps are rendered no longer valid. In general, stamp demonetization is a rare ...
- What is demonetization? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of demonetization: The withdrawal from circulation of a particular form of currency, such as gold.
- What is demonetization? - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of demonetization: Withdrawal of a particular form of currency (such a gold coins) from circulation.
- Demonetization | Define Demonetization at Dictionary.com
verb (used with object), de·mon·e·tized, de·mon·e·tiz·ing. 1. to divest (a monetary standard or the like) of value. 2. to withdraw (money or the like) from use. 3.
- What does demonetization mean? definition and meaning (Free ...
Definition of demonetization in the AudioEnglish.net Dictionary. Meaning of demonetization. What does demonetization mean? Proper usage of the word ...