An insurer who uses the direct selling system, or the exclusive agency system, to sell his or her products.
Related information about direct writer:
- direct writer - Insurance Glossary
direct writer - An employee of a direct writing insurer who is involved in the direct selling system.
- Direct Writer: Definition from Answers.com
Direct Writer 1. property insurer that distributes its products through a direct selling system. Traditionally, insurers often were known as direct writers.
- Independent Insurance Agent or Direct Writer - Insurance4USA.com
Insurance from an independent insurance agent or from a direct writer. Select the fit that is right for you.
- What is direct writer? definition and meaning
Definition of direct writer: An insurer who sells his or her products through the direct selling system, or the exclusive agency system.
- Direct Writer
Insurers that sell products to the public using either their own captive agents or the direct selling system via the Internet, mail or telephone.
- Haun-Magruder: Independent Agent vs. Direct Writer
Here are some important points about purchasing insurance from an independent insurance agent, as opposed to a direct response company.
- Find Cheap Car Insurance - Compare Insurance Quotes
car company insurance quote 21 century auto insurance direct writer car insurance companies rated north carolina auto insurance quick quotes insurance quote ...
- What is DIRECT WRITER? - The Law Dictionary
Definition of DIRECT WRITER: An INSURER that writes INSURANCE policies through a direct selling process or an exclusive AGENCY arrangement, or a ...