A security of a company undergoing or expected to undergo bankruptcy or restructuring in an effort to avoid insolvency. As investments, distressed securities are usually very risky because the company might not recover.
Related information about distressed security:
- Distressed securities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distressed securities are securities of companies or government entities that are either already in default, under bankruptcy protection, or in distress and ...
- What is distressed security? definition and meaning
Definition of distressed security: A security of a company undergoing or expected to undergo bankruptcy or restructuring in an effort to avoid insolvency.
- What is a Distressed Security?
Distressed securities are investment opportunities associated with an entity that is either going through a difficult time financially or projected to shortly enter a ...
- Distressed Security Definition - What is Distressed Security?
What is Distressed Security? Find out right now with a helpful definition and links related to Distressed Security.
- Distressed Security - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A security in an unprofitable company, or in a company believed to be unprofitable. This is considered to be a high-risk security with the potential for high return ...
- Distressed Sales - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
distressed property · distressed sale. Distressed Sales. Distressed Securities · Distressed Security · Distribucion normal de probabilidades · Distribucion primaria ...
- Distressed Debt Securities
... Distressed Debt Analysis, Distressed Debt Hedge Funds, Distressed Debt Investing, Distressed Debt Trading, Distressed Consumer Debt, Distressed Security, ...
- Keystone Light Distressed Security Tee
Officially licensed Keystone Light Security Royal Blue Graphic T-Shirt. Features a classic Keystone Light logo on the front. 100% cotton.