Do Not Reduce. Feature of a buy or sell order instructing a broker not to decrease the limit price on buy-limit and sell-stop orders by the amount of the cash dividend on the ex-dividend date.
Related information about DNR:
- Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Home page for the Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources.
- Minnesota Department of Natural Resources: Minnesota DNR
Charged with management of the state's natural resources to attain sustainability. Oversees the state parks and trails systems. Regulates hunting, fishing, use of ...
- DNR - Department of Natural Resources
Information about outdoor recreation in Michigan, including fishing and hunting.
- Illinois DNR : Welcome to Illinois DNR!
Illinois Department of Natural Resources - Fish Hunt Camp Hike Explore Illinois' Natural Resources.
- DNR: DNR Home
Indiana Department of Natural Resource's official Web site with information about divisions.
- Maryland Department of Natural Resources
The Maryland Department of Natural Resources - Securing a sustainable future for our environment, society, and economy by preserving, protecting, restoring, ...
- Do not resuscitate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In medicine, a "do not resuscitate" or "DNR", sometimes called a "No Code", is a legal order written either in the hospital or on a legal form to respect the wishes ...
- Georgia Department of Natural Resources
DNR Board. The Board of Natural Resources sets rules and regulations for air and water quality, hunting seasons and bag limits, and other issues.