nounan area of the world where the US dollar is the main trading currency
Related information about dollar area:
- U.S. Dollar Area - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
The area in which the U.S. dollar circulates as a primary currency, either officially or unofficially. The U.S. dollar area includes the United States and its territories, ...
- Dollar area | Define Dollar area at Dictionary.com
those countries among which trade is conducted in U.S. dollars or in freely convertible currencies. Relevant Questions. What Is The Area Of A 20... How Many ...
- Dollar area - Merriam-Webster Online
the area of the world where the U.S. dollar is used as a basis for exchange and currencies can be converted freely into dollars. This word doesn't usually appear ...
- What is dollar area? definition and meaning
Definition of dollar area: nounan area of the world where the US dollar is the main trading currency.
- Dollar Area - Definition of Dollar Area - QFINANCE
Definition of dollar area from QFinance - The Ultimate Financial Resource. What is dollar area? Definitions and meanings of dollar area.
- Silver Dollar Area Ontario
Fishing Boards - Canadian Reports/Discussion: Silver Dollar Area Ontario.
- Family dollar Area operations manager profiles | LinkedIn
Area operations managers at Family dollar are on LinkedIn. You can view their full profiles and contact them directly.
- UK - Dollar Area Quotas (GATT) - WorldTradeLaw.net
regarding products subject to Dollar Area Quotas), including the annexed ... The Dollar Area Quota restrictions had their origin in the exchange control and ...