The fair market value for an asset or security. An informed buyer should attempt to purchase an asset at or below this price.
Related information about justified price:
- What is justified price? definition and meaning
Definition of justified price: The fair market value for an asset or security. An informed buyer should attempt to purchase an asset at or below this price.
- Justified Price: Definition from Answers.com
fair market price an informed buyer will pay for an asset, whether it be a stock, a bond, a commodity, or real estate.
- Justified price - The Free Dictionary
The amount that a seller may expect to obtain for merchandise, services, or securities in the open market. market value. n. (Economics) the amount obtainable ...
- Justified Price - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A subjective estimate of what a willing buyer would pay a willing seller for a given asset, assuming both have a reasonable knowledge of the asset's worth.
- Chapter 4 MARKET-BASED VALUATION: PRICE ... - Millsaps
Justified price multiple. A justified price multiple for the stock is the estimated fair value of that multiple. We can justify a multiple based on the method of ...
- EU – Price discrimination - Your Europe
Jan 2, 2012 ... Justified price differences. Some price differences are justified (such as higher shipping costs for delivering items to foreign customers).
- iPad Mini Carries a Premium, Yet Justified, Price Tag | Dice Blog ...
Oct 31, 2012 ... Apple announced a whole range of refreshed products in its special event last week. The impossibly thin iMac is arguably the most impressive ...
- Justified Price Definition - What is a Justified Price - Justified Price ...
Justified price to book value, Justified price to earnings, Justified price earnings.