Mortgage which includes the furniture and other personal property in addition to the house.
Related information about package mortgage:
- What is package mortgage? - InvestorWords.com
Definition of package mortgage: Mortgage which includes the furniture and other personal property in addition to the house.
- Package mortgage - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
package mortgage. 0.01 sec. Package mortgage. A mortgage on a house and property in the house. Package Mortgage. A mortgage in which the loan is used to ...
- Package Mortgage: Definition from Answers.com
mortgage on both a house and durable personal property in the house, such as appliances and furniture.
- What Is a Package Mortgage?
A package mortgage is a mortgage loan that is structured to cover the purchase of durable personal property as well as real property. This approach can be ...
- What is package mortgage? - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of package mortgage: Includes real estate and personal property as collateral for securing a note. Often used for collateral in creative financing for ...
- Package mortgage Definition - NASDAQ.com
Package mortgage : read the definition of Package mortgage and 8000+ other financial and investing terms in the NASDAQ.com Financial Glossary.
- Package mortgage - Merriam-Webster Online
a mortgage covering major items of equipment (as kitchen appliances) in addition to the house and lot. This word doesn't usually appear in our free dictionary, ...
- package mortgage - Business Definition
package mortgage definition: A mortgage that includes durable personal property such as appliances along with the real property. Package mortgages are ...