A price for a commodity that is pegged to another price or a composite of prices based on a given prior period.
Related information about parity price:
- Parity Price Definition | Investopedia
When the price of an asset is directly linked to another price. Examples of parity price are:1. Convertibles - the price at which a convertible security equals the ...
- Conversion Parity Price Definition | Investopedia
The price paid for a share of stock purchased by exercising the option on a convertible security. The conversion parity price is the effective price paid by the ...
- What is parity price? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of parity price: Commodity price linked to the price of one or more other commodities.
- parity price: Definition from Answers.com
price for a commodity or service that is pegged to another price or to a composite average of prices based on a selected prior period.
- Commodity Parity Price Definition & Example | InvestingAnswers
We explain the definition of Commodity Parity Price, provide a clear example of how it works and explain why it's an important concept in business, finance ...
- What is parity price? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of parity price: A price for a commodity that is pegged to another price or a composite of prices based on a given prior period.
- Parity price | Define Parity price at Dictionary.com
parity price [(par-uh-tee)]. A price paid to American farmers that is designed to give them the same real income that they had between 1910 and 1914, a period ...
- Import parity price - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Import parity price or IPP is defined as, “The price that a purchaser pays or can expect to pay for imported goods; thus the c.i.f. import price plus tariff plus ...