A loss that does not totally devalue or ruin the insured's property.
Related information about partial loss:
- What is partial loss? definition and meaning - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of partial loss: In insurance, damage that neither destroys the insured good or property nor renders it useless for its designed purpose.
- partial loss - Insurance Glossary
partial loss - A property insurance term referring to a loss that does not completely destroy or render useless the insured property or does not completely exhaust ...
- What is partial loss? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of partial loss: A loss that does not totally devalue or ruin the insured's property.
- Condition of average - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the event of partial loss, the amount paid against a claim will be in the same proportion as the value of the underinsurance. The formula used is ...
- Insurance Claim Tips For Partial Loss Fires: - United Policyholders
2011 United Policyholders, All rights reserved. www.uphelp.org | 222 Columbus Avenue, Suite #412, San Francisco, CA. 94133. Tel.: (415) 393-9990 | Fax: ...
- Partial Loss: Definition from Answers.com
Partial Loss Damage of property that is not total; average (in sense of partial) loss . See also set clause.
- Boat Insurance Information & Help | Total Loss & Partial Loss
Visit GlobalMarineInsurance.com to learn more about our boat insurance policies , rates, online quotes and the difference between agreed and actual value.
- Section 379-150 Partial loss--option with insured.
Aug 28, 2012 ... Partial loss--option with insured. 379.150. Whenever there is a partial destruction or damage to property covered by insurance, it shall be the ...