Loan made by multiple lenders.
Related information about participation loan:
- Participation loan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The lead bank typically originates the loan, takes responsibility for the loan servicing of the participation loan, organizes and manages the participation, and ...
- participation loan - The Free Dictionary
Noun, 1. participation loan - a loan that is shared by a group of banks that join to make a loan too big for any one of them alone. loan participation, participation ...
- Participation Loan - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A large loan made by a group of lenders, that enables a borrower to obtain financing above the legal lending limit of an individual lender.
- Participation Loans
... only the investment at hand is a credit facility. In a generic sense, the term participation loan refers to three different types of partnerships that involve financing.
- Participation Loan: Definition from Answers.com
Commercial lending: loan made by more than one lender and serviced ( administered) by one of the participants, called the lead bank or lead lender.
- Illinois Participation Loan Program - Department of Commerce and ...
The Standard Participation Loan Program (PLP) - designed to enable small businesses to obtain medium to long-term financing, always will be in the form of ...
- Financing Tools - Preservation Participation Loan Program (PLP)
HPD's Preservation Participation Loan Program (“PLP”) was created to provide low-interest loans to private residential building owners for the moderate or ...
- What is participation loan? definition and meaning
Definition of participation loan: Loan made by multiple lenders.