phrasal verbto give money back to someone ExamplesBanks are warning students not to take out loans which they cannot pay back. • I lent him £50 and he promised to pay me back in a month. • She has never paid me back the money she borrowed.
Related information about pay back:
- pay back - definition of pay back by the Free Online Dictionary ...
1. to retaliate against to pay someone back for an insult. 2. to give or do ( something equivalent) in return for a favour, insult, etc. 3. (Economics, Accounting ...
- pay back - Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
Definition of pay back in the Idioms Dictionary. pay back phrase. What does pay back expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
- pay back in own coin - Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
Definition of pay back in own coin in the Idioms Dictionary. pay back in own coin phrase. What does pay back in own coin expression mean? Definitions by the ...
- "Wind at My Back" Pay Back (TV episode 2001) - IMDb
Directed by Stefan Scaini. With Shirley Douglas, Kathryn Greenwood, Dylan Provencher, Tyrone Savage. A chain letter is circulating around New Bedford.
- PayBackSmarter | Find the best student loan repayment plan for you
Learn how you can lower your monthly student loan payment, pay back your loans faster, consolidate them and what the best payment plan is for you.
- U.S. Department of Labor - Find It By Topic - Wages - Backpay
A common remedy for wage violations is an order that the employer make up the difference between what the employee was paid and the amount he or she ...
- Pay back - English Phrasal Verb - UsingEnglish.com
'Pay back' - Definitions and examples of this English phrasal verb.
- pay back - definition of pay back by Macmillan Dictionary
Define pay back. What is pay back? pay back meaning and more by Macmillan Dictionary.