Charging a low initial price for a new product in order to attract customers and build market share.
Related information about penetration pricing:
- Penetration pricing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other pricing strategies and policies please see here: Pricing strategies. Penetration pricing is the pricing technique of setting a relatively low initial entry ...
- Penetration Pricing Definition | Investopedia
A marketing strategy used by firms to attract customers to a new product or service. Penetration pricing is the practice of offering a low price for a new product or ...
- Pricing Strategies - Penetration Pricing
Pricing Strategies - Penetration Pricing. Author: Jim Riley Last updated: Sunday 23 September, 2012. You often see the tagline “special introductory offer” – the ...
- Penetration Pricing Examples | Chron.com
Penetration pricing is a marketing technique in which a company offers a new product at a price significantly lower than its competitors. Once it has gained a ...
- Penetration Pricing - Encyclopedia - Business Terms | Inc.com
Penetration pricing is one of two contrasting but attention-grabbing techniques for introducing new products or services to a market. In penetration pricing, the ...
- What is market penetration pricing? definition and meaning
Definition of market penetration pricing: A strategy adopted for quickly achieving a high volume of sales and deep market penetration of a new product.
- What is penetration pricing? definition and meaning
Definition of penetration pricing: Charging a low initial price for a new product in order to attract customers and build market share.
- Penetration Pricing: Definition from Answers.com
penetration pricing Pricing method of new product introduction to market that consists of pricing low and promoting heavily in order to gain a large market.