A person who manages the running of a pension program in a company. Regular operations like collecting payments, properly allocating them to the assets that form part of the pension plan's portfolio and finally, the disbursement of pension to those who qualify, is managed by the pension plan administrator.
Related information about pension plan administrator:
- Pension Plan Administrator Definition | Investopedia
An individual responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs and the strategic decisions involved with a group's pension fund/plan. More specifically, the plan ...
- Find Trusteed Pension Plans at Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp
If your private defined benefit pension plan has ended but is not listed here, please call your pension plan administrator or the PBGC Customer Contact Center.
- Pension Plan Administrator: Definition from Answers.com
Pension Plan Administrator An individual responsible for managing the day-to- day affairs and the strategic decisions involved with a group's pension fund/plan.
- Qualified Plan Administators - Retirement Plan Administrators - 401k ...
QPA provides design, consulting, record keeping and administration services for qualified plans, including 401k, profit sharing and defined benefit plans.
- What is pension plan administrator? definition and meaning
Definition of pension plan administrator: A person who manages the running of a pension program in a company. Regular operations like collecting payments, ...
- Watson Wyatt Pension Plan Administrator Salary | Glassdoor
Watson Wyatt Pension Plan Administrator salary reports. A free inside look at Watson Wyatt Pension Plan Administrator salaries posted anonymously by ...
- Pension Plan Administrator Salary Survey
Salary data for Pension Plan Administrator. Providing you choices to find the most accurate and up-to-date compensation information, SalaryExpert has a range ...
- Redding, CA Pension Plan Administrator | CMC Pension Professionals
Learn what Eric Tener and their Pension Plan Administrator company offers the Redding community.