Variationperiodicaladjectivehappening from time to time Examplea periodic review of the company's performance
Related information about periodic:
- Periodic Table of the Elements by WebElements
Explore key information about the chemical elements through this periodic table.
- Dynamic Periodic Table
Sep 30, 2012 ... Interactive Web 2.0 periodic table with dynamic layouts showing names, electrons, oxidation, trend visualization, orbitals, isotopes, search.
- Periodic | Define Periodic at Dictionary.com
recurring at intervals of time: periodic revivals of an interest in handicrafts. 2. occurring or appearing at regular intervals: periodic visits of a mail steamer to an ...
- Periodic function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In mathematics, a periodic function is a function that repeats its values in regular intervals or periods. The most important examples are the trigonometric ...
- periodic - definition of periodic by the Free Online Dictionary ...
pe·ri·od·ic (pîr - d k). adj. 1. Having or marked by repeated cycles. 2. Happening or appearing at regular intervals. 3. Recurring or reappearing from time to time; ...
- Periodic Table of Elements and Chemistry
Award winning periodic table, with user-friendly element data and facts. Cool, online chemistry videos, dictionary, tools and forum.
- The Photographic Periodic Table of the Elements
The definitive online periodic table reference site including technical data, and photographs and descriptions of thousands of samples of the chemical elements.
- Periodic Table of Elements: Los Alamos National Laboratory
The Chemistry Division's Periodic Table describes the history, properties, resources, uses, isotopes, forms, costs, and other information for each element.