The actual commodity that is delivered to the contract buyer at the completion of a commodity contract in the spot market or the futures market. also called physical commodity.
Related information about physicals:
- Sports Physicals - KidsHealth
Read this in English. Playing sports is a great way to have fun and stay fit. And anyone who has played sports knows that you have to pay some extra attention to ...
- Physical examination - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Routine annual physicals—a physical examination given to an apparently healthy person for no particular purpose, rather than an examination done to discover ...
- Sports physicals - MinuteClinic
We've got plenty of practice. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are ready to: Review health history and immunizations; Give a physical exam ...
- Let's (Not) Get Physicals - NYTimes.com
Jun 2, 2012 ... With insurance companies asking patients to pay a greater portion of medical bills, America may need to rethink the annual physical exam.
- We offer a wide range of physicals to our patients | Concentra
The experienced clinicians at Concentra perform routine school, camp, and sports physicals, as well as immigration exams and health risk assessments.
- Employment Physicals - Pre-Employment Physical Exams
Employers covered by federal laws against disability discrimination (over 15 employees) may require a pre-employment physical examination to determine the ...
- Urgent Care Dallas - PrimaCare :: School and Sports Physicals
PrimaCare Medical Centers can provide physicals for all sports activities including UIL physicals, medical clearances for extreme sports and physicals for kids ...
- Yearly physicals deemed 'meaningless' for healthy people | Fox News
Oct 17, 2012 ... Routine health checks are unlikely to be beneficial for healthy people.