A term that is most often seen in marine insurance forms, used to refer to theft of items of little worth.
Related information about pilferage:
- pilferage - definition of pilferage by the Free Online Dictionary ...
v. pil·fered, pil·fer·ing, pil·fers. v.tr. To steal (a small amount or item). See Synonyms at steal. v.intr. To steal or filch. [From Middle English pilfre, spoils, from Old ...
- Package pilferage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilferage is the theft of part of the contents of a package. It may also include theft of the contents but leaving the package, perhaps resealed with bogus contents.
- What is pilferage? definition and meaning
Definition of pilferage: Inventory control: Reduction in inventory caused by shoplifting, or petty thievery by the employees.
- Pilferage | Define Pilferage at Dictionary.com
the act or practice of pilfering; petty theft. 2. something that is pilfered. Relevant Questions. What Is Pilferage? What Does Pilferage Mean... How Do Pilferage ...
- Pilferage Synonyms, Pilferage Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for pilferage at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Use pilferage in a sentence | pilferage sentence examples
How to use pilferage in a sentence. Example sentences with the word pilferage. pilferage example sentences.
- pilferage - Wiktionary
pilferage. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation ... Still, there is pilferage, mysterious discrepancies eating into the percentages.
- Pilferage hazard - Merriam-Webster Online
the risk of loss to cargo when specifically covered by marine insurance through theft committed by the ship's crew, stevedores, or others having access to the ...