An employer who sets up a pension plan.
Related information about plan sponsor:
News, information, tools and services for retirement industry professionals.
- Plan Sponsor Definition | Investopedia
A designated party, usually a company or employer, that sets up a healthcare or retirement plan such as a 401(k) for the benefit of the organization's employees.
- Tax Information for Plan Sponsor/Employer
Oct 16, 2012 ... Tax Information for Plan Sponsor/Employer. Small Business Retirement Plan Resources Why start a plan, choosing a plan, and what to do once ...
- Plan Sponsor Portal Login | J.P. Morgan Retirement Plan Services
We've streamlined the Plan Sponsor Portal to simplify your experience. All of the reporting features remain the same, but the following enhancements have been ...
- Plan Sponsor Council of America : Serving retirement plan sponsors ...
The Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA) is a nonprofit association that provides services, best practice information, and advocacy to defined contribution ...
- Plan Sponsor Advisors | Retirement Plan and Investment Consulting
Retirement plan and investment consulting; registered investment advisor site.
- What is plan sponsor? definition and meaning
Definition of plan sponsor: An employer who sets up a pension plan.
- Plan Sponsor Insight
Plan Sponsor Insight is an online database providing investment managers with the most comprehensive information available on the plan sponsor community ...