An asset used to cover the costs of business expenses. The business continues to retain ownership of the asset.
Related information about pledged asset:
- Pledged Asset Definition | Investopedia
An asset that is transferred to a lender for the purpose of securing debt. The lender of the debt maintains possession of the pledged asset, but does not have ...
- Pledged Asset - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
An asset that a borrower transfers to the possession of a lender as collateral for a loan. The borrower maintains ownership and all associated rights of the ...
- Pledged-Asset Mortgage: Avoid Down Payment Requirements by ...
The main benefit of a Pledged-Asset Mortgage is that you continue to own the investments that are pledged and are still making money on them.
- Pledged Asset: Definition from Answers.com
One used as collateral to secure a debt obligation or contract. A footnote reference is given of the circumstances surrounding the pledged asset; otherwise ,
- What is pledged asset? definition and meaning
Definition of pledged asset: Asset used as collateral for a loan. A pledged asset is transferred to the lender from the borrower to secure the debt. Ownership of ...
- Pledged Asset Mortgage
May 20, 2007 ... Super Jumbo Loans & Multi Million $ Mortgages. Purchase or Refinance Multi Million Dollar Real Estate with Ease at R1 Private Client Group ...
- Is a Pledged Asset Mortgage Right for You: Mortgage Article
Feb 17, 2005 ... A pledged asset mortgage can help you gain the benefits of making a down payment when buying a home—without making a down payment.
- Real Estate Stock Loans - Pledged Asset Mortgages
Pledged asset mortgages, stock loans for real estate, securities backed real estate financing, asset integrated financing for real estate investors.