The action of a company reinvesting its earnings into building its core business rather than paying those earnings out as dividends to shareholders.
Related information about plow back:
- What is plow back? definition and meaning
Definition of plow back: The action of a company reinvesting its earnings into building its core business rather than paying those earnings out as dividends to ...
- plow back into - Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
Definition of plow back into in the Idioms Dictionary. plow back into phrase. What does plow back into expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom ...
- Plow Back - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
To reinvest earnings in a business rather than pay out them out as dividends. Common practice in high-growth companies.
- plow back: Definition from Answers.com
To reinvest a companys earnings in the business rather than pay out those profits as dividends. Smaller, fast-growing companies usually plow back most.
- Plow back - Merriam-Webster Online
Definition of plow back from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
- Plow back into - Dictionary
Synonyms for plow back into at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Plow back | Define Plow back at Dictionary.com
an agricultural implement used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing soil. 2. any of various implements resembling or suggesting this, as a kind of ...
- plow back - Macmillan English Dictionaries
Define plow back in American English. What is plow back? plow back meaning and more by Macmillan Dictionary.