1. Positive. "Stacy made a few bad investment mistakes, but on the plus side she made a few good ones too."
2. The addition of one thing to another. "Kirk's base salary plus his bonus caused him to earn $100K in 2008."
Related information about plus:
Google+ aims to make sharing on the web more like sharing in real life. Check out Circles, Events and Hangouts, just a few of the things we've been working on.
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS)
Provides professional liability underwriters information regarding coverages, claims and policy trends to provide clients accurate and appropriate protection.
- Plus Magazine - Maths
Plus magazine opens a door to the world of maths, with all its beauty and applications, by providing articles from the top mathematicians and science writers on ...
- Plus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plus may refer to: +, the mathematical sign, see plus and minus signs; +, the international call prefix · + (album), a 2011 album by Ed Sheeran; PLUS Loan, ...
- Presenting Vimeo Plus
Vimeo Plus is an affordable way to take control of how your videos appear on the Web. Using the advanced features and customizable tools of Vimeo Plus, your ...
- Messenger Plus! - The Windows Live Messenger Extension
Play with plugins and cool skins or create your own. Cheer up your chats with hilarious emoticons. Laugh out loud with emotion sounds. Use more than one ...
- PLUS Corporation of America :: Presentation, Stationery, Security ...
Smartboard - whiteboard: Print or save your handwritten notes after a meeting! Available in a variety of options, there is one for every need and budget.
- PLUS Loans | Federal Student Aid
PLUS loans are federal loans that graduate students and parents of dependent undergraduate students can use to help pay for college or career school.