Debt that takes precedence over other debts.
Related information about preferred debt:
- Preferred Debt Definition | Investopedia
Debt that is considered more important or has priority over other types of debt. This form of debt obligation has to be paid first and its lien position takes ...
- What is preferred debt? definition and meaning - InvestorWords.com
Definition of preferred debt: Debt that takes precedence over other debts.
- What is preferred debt? - BusinessDictionary.com
Definition of preferred debt: Obligations, such as unpaid taxes or the first (senior) mortgage, that must be discharged before discharge of any other obligation of a ...
- Preferred Debt - Business Finance
Preferred Debt - What is preferred debt? Preferred debt is debt that the repayment of or lien position takes precedence over other debts.
- Small Banks' Trust-Preferred Debt Slows or Scuttles Many M&A ...
Add another bullet point to the list of ways that trust-preferred securities are making life difficult for community banks -- a stumbling block to deals.
- Preferred Debt Solutions - Bellflower, CA
4 Reviews of Preferred Debt Solutions "I've been a PDS client for two years, and in that time my stress level AND debt level have decreased significantly. This is ...
- What Is Preferred Debt?
Brief and Straightforward Guide: What Is Preferred Debt?
- Preferred Debt Solutions: Local business offers face-to-face service
May 4, 2010 ... Preferred Debt Solutions is one of the only debt settlement companies that allow people to walk in and meet with us face to face.