Mutual fund that attempts to match the return of the prime rate, by investing in high quality corporate debt.
Related information about prime rate fund:
- Prime Rate Funds
Taking Stock of Bank-Loan Funds How to Invest for the Short Haul Prime-Rate Funds Stein Roe Preps for Prime Rate Fund Products. Related Prime Rate Funds ...
- What is prime rate fund? definition and meaning
Definition of prime rate fund: Mutual fund that attempts to match the return of the prime rate, by investing in high quality corporate debt.
- Eaton Vance Floating Rate Income Trust: A Fund To Capitalize On ...
Mar 29, 2012 ... Thus, this prime-rate fund operates just the opposite of a long-term bond fund like the Blackrock Muniholdings Insured Fund II (MUE).
- Prime Rate Fund: Definition from Answers.com
mutual fund that buys portions of corporate loans from banks and passes along interest, which is designed to approximate the prime rate, to shareholders,
- Prime Rate Fund - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
Definition of Prime Rate Fund in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Prime Rate Fund? Meaning of Prime Rate ...
- Prime-Rate Fund - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
A mutual fund that invests predominantly or exclusively in corporate loans. That is , the prime rate fund buys corporate loans (which are distinct from bonds) from ...
- prime-rate fund - Invest Definition
prime-rate fund definition: A mutual fund that invests in short-term bank loans that have been made to companies that often have less than prime credit ratings.
- What is PRIME RATE FUND? - The Law Dictionary
Definition of PRIME RATE FUND: A fund that invests only in loans having a prime interest rate. They are corporate loans with limited liquidity due to the ...