Variationprivate placementnounthe act of placing a new issue of shares with a group of selected financial institutions
Related information about private placing:
- Private Placing - London South East
Private Placing Definition. London South East has an extensive glossary of financial definitions, offering simple explanations. Please avoid using phrases such ...
- Private Placing - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
The sale of a bond or other security directly to a limited number of investors. For example, sale of stocks, bonds, or other investments directly to an institutional ...
- Closing of third stage of Private Placing - Yahoo! Finance
Closing of third stage of Private Placing. Marketwire Press Release: Xcite Energy Limited – Tue, Aug 21, 2012 11:13 AM EDT ...
- Closing of second stage of Private Placing - Yahoo! Finance
Closing of second stage of Private Placing. Marketwire Press Release: Xcite Energy Limited – Thu, Jul 19, 2012 2:00 AM EDT ...
- What is private placing? definition and meaning
Definition of private placing: Variationprivate placementnounthe act of placing a new issue of shares with a group of selected financial institutions.
- Private Placing - Definition of Private Placing - QFINANCE
Definition of private placing from QFinance - The Ultimate Financial Resource. What is private placing? Definitions and meanings of private placing.
- What is private placing
A private placing is an issue of new shares to a restricted group of persons, such as institutions or high net worth private investors rather than the general public.
- Investors Chronicle - Private placing plan
Nov 9, 2012 ... Private placing plan. How to open up Aim placings to private investors. The Alternative Investment Market (Aim) has many things to answer for, ...