Related information about procure:
- The Precision of Proton Therapy | ProCure
The information on this website can help you decide if proton therapy is a viable cancer and tumor treatment alternative to standard X-ray radiation.
- Procure - Merriam-Webster Online
a : to get possession of : obtain by particular care and effort. b : to get and make available for promiscuous sexual intercourse. 2. : bring about, achieve <procured ...
- Procure | Define Procure at Dictionary.com
Procure definition, to obtain or get by care, effort, or the use of special means: to procure evidence. See more.
- procure - definition of procure by the Free Online Dictionary ...
v. pro·cured, pro·cur·ing, pro·cures. v.tr. 1. To get by special effort; obtain or acquire: managed to procure a pass. 2. To bring about; effect: procure a solution to a ...
- Procure Synonyms, Procure Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for procure at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Use procure in a sentence | procure sentence examples
How to use procure in a sentence. Example sentences with the word procure. procure example sentences.
For assistance contact the ProcureAZ Help Desk at 602-542-7600 or email email@example.com Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm MST. To view ...
- Procurement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"The Power to Procure: A Look inside the City of Austin Procurement Program". Applied Research Projects, Texas State University-San Marcos. This article ...