An individual who seeks exorbitant profits, often to the detriment of others.
Related information about profiteer:
- Profiteer - Merriam-Webster Online
one who makes what is considered an unreasonable profit especially on the sale of essential goods during times of emergency. — profiteer intransitive verb ...
- profiteer - definition of profiteer by the Free Online Dictionary ...
One who makes excessive profits on goods in short supply. intr.v. prof·it·eered, prof·it·eer·ing, prof·it·eers. To make excessive profits on goods in short supply.
- War profiteering - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A war profiteer is any person or organization that profits from warfare or by selling weapons and other goods to parties at war. The term has strong negative ...
- Use profiteer in a sentence | profiteer sentence examples
Example sentences with the word profiteer. profiteer example ...
- Profiteer | Define Profiteer at Dictionary.com
a person who seeks or exacts exorbitant profits, especially through the sale of scarce or rationed goods. Relevant Questions. What Is A Profit? What Is Not For ...
- Profiteer Synonyms, Profiteer Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for profiteer at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Mitt Romney, 9-11 Profiteer? | Crooks and Liars
Sep 12, 2012 ... Well, well, well. Now that it's September 12th, let's have a look at how deep Willard's hunger for profit actually goes, shall we?
- Definition of profiteer
profiteer definition and meaning by Oxford University Press.