A person paid to oversee another's property. This manager handles upkeep and accounting and takes rent payments.
Related information about property manager:
- Property manager - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A property manager or estate manager is a person or firm charged with operating a real estate property for a fee, when the owner is unable to personally attend ...
- Property management - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Although a person will be responsible for this in his/her job description, there may be an attorney working under a property manager. Special attention is given to ...
- Property Management News, Articles and Resources
Property Management News and Articles - Technology, Marketing, Law, Resident Retention, Business, Real Estate, Going Green.
- Property Manager
Any residential or commercial property must be taken care of from both a physical and a tenant-relations standpoint, and that is what a property manager does.
- The Property Manager Put your land in the hands of The Property ...
The Property Manager can handle any and all of your real estate needs, no matter how large or small.
- Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers ...
Apr 26, 2012... regular expense reports to the senior-level property manager or the ... careers as assistants, working closely with a property manager. In time ...
- Property Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Jobs 1 - 10 of 45120 ... 45120 Property Manager Jobs available on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.
- Property Manager Jobs, Employment in New York | Indeed.com
Jobs 1 - 10 of 2439 ... Find 2439 open Property Manager jobs in New York. See new jobs daily on Indeed.com. one search. all jobs.