1. Having shares available to retail investors in the open market.
2. The retail investors themselves (as opposed to institutional investors).
3. Widely known, not secret. opposite of private.
Related information about public:
- PUBLIC Restaurant | (212) 343-7011 | New York City Restaurant
Michelin Awarded to PUBLIC PUBLIC Awarded Michelin Star · Latest News · The Daily, PUBLIC's new sibling now open! Wine Program; Sunday Supper; The ...
- PUBLIC Bikes Classic European city bikes designed for today
PUBLIC City bicycles designed to meet the needs of today's urban environment. Find beautiful bikes and smart accessories for your ride. Come have some fun.
- Public - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In public relations and communication science, publics are groups of individual people, and the public (a.k.a. the general public) is the totality of such groupings.
- Public Hotels | Public Chicago | An Ian Schrager Hotel
PUBLIC Chicago, An Ian Schrager Hotel is a new breed of hotel. Its fundamental attributes are innovative, sophisticated, authentic style; with spot-on, ...
- Welcome to the Public Theater
Founded by Joseph Papp in 1954 as the Shakespeare Workshop, productions continue to include new plays and musicals as well as Shakespeare and other ...
- Public Library of Science (PLoS)
PLoS. Non-profit organization of scientists committed to making the world's scientific and medical literature freely accessible to scientists and to the public ...
- The Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County
Connecting people with the world of ideas and information.
- Home - Chambersburg Public Opinion
Pfc. Harvey M. Bricker and the United States dug in for the Cold War in 1953. more » · Downtowns encourage shoppers to buy local · Wilson College alumnae ...