1. see public company.
2. Government ownership and operation of an enterprise for the public good.
Related information about public ownership:
- State ownership - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
State ownership, also called public ownership, government ownership or state property, are property interests that are vested in the state, rather than an ...
- public ownership - The Free Dictionary
(Government, Politics & Diplomacy) ownership by the state; nationalization. Translations. public ownership n to be taken into public ownership → essere ...
- public ownership: Definition from Answers.com
Government: government ownership and operation of a productive facility for the purpose of providing some good or service to citizens.
- Public Ownership and Common Ownership by Anton Pannekoek
Public ownership is the ownership, i.e. the right of disposal, by a public body representing society, by government, state power or some other political body.
- public ownership — Infoplease.com
public ownership, government ownership of lands, streets, public buildings, utilities, and other business enterprises. The theory that all land and.
- What is public ownership? definition and meaning
Definition of public ownership: Majority or controlling shareholding (51 percent) of a firm by a government. Complete public ownership of a firm is called ...
- Campaign For Public Ownership
Jul 25, 2012 ... The CPO has launched on Twitter. Please follow us if you'd like to keep up-to- date with news/information about public ownership/privatisation, ...
- Full public ownership would ease the clean-up of RBS - FT.com
Aug 6, 2012 ... In the past week there has been speculation, linked to Vince Cable, that the government was again considering buying out the minority in Royal ...