The risk of loss in the value of cash due to inflation.
Related information about purchasing power risk:
- Purchasing power risk - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
The risk that unexpected changes in consumer prices will penalize an investor's real return from holding an investment. Because investments from gold to bonds ...
- What is purchasing power risk? definition and meaning
Definition of purchasing power risk: The risk of loss in the value of cash due to inflation.
- purchasing power risk - Invest Definition
purchasing power risk definition: The risk that unexpected changes in consumer prices will penalize an investor's real return from holding an investment.
- Purchasing Power Risk | eHow.com
Purchasing power risk is the risk that your investment's value will decline as the price of goods rises. The investment's value itself does not decline, but its ...
- Purchasing Power Risk: Definition from Answers.com
Purchasing Power Risk Investment risk associated with the relationship between the yield (interest, dividends, and capital) of financial instruments and.
- Inflation or purchasing power risk. - Analyst Notes
Inflation risk (also called purchasing power risk) arises because of the variation in the value of cash flows from a security due to inflation, as measured in terms of ...
- Purchasing Power Loss/Gain Definition | Investopedia
Which investment would be most suitable for a client investing for retirement and seeking protection from purchasing power risk in the future?
- Purchasing power risk Definition - NASDAQ.com
Purchasing power risk: read the definition of Purchasing power risk and 8000+ other financial and investing terms in the NASDAQ.com Financial Glossary.