phrasal verbUsageto put an item on the agendato list an item for discussion at a meetingUsageto put an embargo on tradeto forbid tradeUsageproperty shares put on gains of 10 per cent-15 per centshares in property companies increased in value by 10 per cent-15 per cent
Related information about put on:
- Young Jeezy - Put On ft. Kanye West - YouTube
Dec 19, 2009 ... Music video by Young Jeezy performing Put On. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO : 8536875. (C) 2008 The Island Def Jam Music Group.
- Put On - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Put On" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Young Jeezy taken from his third studio album, The Recession. The song, released as the album's lead ...
- YOUNG JEEZY - PUT ON LYRICS
Young Jeezy Put On song lyrics. These Put On lyrics are performed by Young Jeezy Get the music video and song lyrics here.
- Put on Synonyms, Put on Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
Synonyms for put on at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- put on - definition of put on by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
To place in a specified location; set: She put the books on the table. 2. To cause to be in a specified condition: His gracious manners put me at ease. 3. To cause ...
- Put-on - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
1put–on. adjective \ˈpu̇t-ˈȯn, -ˈän\. Definition of PUT-ON. : pretended, assumed · See put–on defined for English-language learners ». First Known Use of ...
- Young Jeezy- put on for my city (ft. Kanye West) - Video Dailymotion
Young Jeezy- put on for my city (ft. Kanye West) ... Young Jeezy feat KanYe West - I Put On. Reproduciendo ... Kanye West Ft Young Jeezy - I Put On [NEW] ...
- Urban Dictionary: put on
To make someone/something better; to represent someone or something (ex. a city/town) that puts this person/thing/establishment in a positive light.