A portfolio designed to represent the risk-free asset, i.e. having a beta of zero.
Related information about zero-beta portfolio:
- Zero-Beta Portfolio Definition | Investopedia
A portfolio constructed to have zero systematic risk or, in other words, a beta of zero. Watch: Understanding Beta.
- Zero Beta Portfolio Definition & Example | InvestingAnswers
We explain the definition of zero beta portfolio, how it works and why it's an important concept in business, finance and investing.
- What is Zero-beta Portfolio? - Investor Glossary
What is Zero-beta Portfolio? Find out right now with a helpful definition and links related to Zero-beta Portfolio.
- Zero-beta portfolio Definition - NASDAQ.com
Zero-beta portfolio: read the definition of Zero-beta portfolio and 8000+ other financial and investing terms in the NASDAQ.com Financial Glossary.
- Zero-Beta Portfolio - Financial Dictionary - The Free Dictionary
Definition of Zero-Beta Portfolio in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Zero-Beta Portfolio? Meaning of ...
- What is zero-beta portfolio? definition and meaning
Definition of zero-beta portfolio: A portfolio designed to represent the risk-free asset, i.e. having a beta of zero.
- Zero-Beta Portfolio: Definition from Answers.com
Zero-Beta Portfolio A portfolio constructed to have zero systematic risk or, in other words, a beta of zero.
- Lecture 8 Relaxing the assumptions: Zero-Beta CAPM, Taxation ...
But, there is only one zero-beta portfolio which has got minimum variance, i.e. ... The zero-beta portfolio is always on the inefficient part of the portfolio frontier (as ...